RUN TOGETHER!!
HEEY everyone!!
hahah YES.. RANDOMLY as I was Reflecting on Ying's Sermon and WK or Two ago!!
I came to THINK!...
THERE IS NO "I" in JESUS, but there is a "US".
And what I mean is, as Christians, we run this race set by God together! And When we finish we want to finish together!!!
"Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind." 1Peter3:8 (ESV)
"until we all attain the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ," Ephesians 4:13 (ESV)
And SO, we should continually pray for each other. Encourage each other. Strengthen one another and spur each other on in our Race To God^^
hahah YES.. RANDOMLY as I was Reflecting on Ying's Sermon and WK or Two ago!!
I came to THINK!...
THERE IS NO "I" in JESUS, but there is a "US".
And what I mean is, as Christians, we run this race set by God together! And When we finish we want to finish together!!!
"Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind." 1Peter3:8 (ESV)
"until we all attain the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ," Ephesians 4:13 (ESV)
And SO, we should continually pray for each other. Encourage each other. Strengthen one another and spur each other on in our Race To God^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home