Da Artarmon HG...

a blog for our house group!

Friday, September 08, 2006

We've got to pray just to make it today... (I say we pray! PRAY!)

I was singing this song at 9am service the other day, based on the words of Ephesians 1. The chorus goes like this:

So I pray, for God is able to do
More than we ask or concieve
And I pray, that together we'll know
His power for us who believe
And just how wide, and how long and how high and how deep is his love.
God is truly able to do more than we can even ask or imagine, but so often, we don't spend time asking! Praying together as a congregation is a HUGE opportunity to be doing this.

5pm church is having our monthly prayer meeting at 4pm. The topic is "Missions Month & more", and its a time to pray for the people who were abel to attend August Mission as well as other things. Its a busy time for many of you right now, but if you are able to go, or if you are already at church at 4pm, join us in the library to pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home