HG this week and weekend away
Hey guys
THIS WEEK
Just to let you know that our meeting this week will be at Kenneth's house in Roseville.
The address is 23 Longford St, Roseville which is off Shirley Rd, which is a street that meets the Pacific Hwy (opposite a Subaru dealer)
I most likely won't be able to make it because I'll be taking my brother along to a Da Vinci Code night in the city. Please pray that I might have opportunities to explain the TRUTH clearly to him and that his thinking would be challenged (http://www.citybibleforum.org/events/)
WEEKEND AWAY
There is a possibility that we may be able to move into a smaller house for our HG weekend away next weekend. It will still be in the Blue Mtns but i'm waiting for the real estate agent to call back and confirm whether we can go into another place....still with fireplace, but unfortunately no tennis court :(
Hopefully, we'll be able to confirm this by next Tues!
THIS WEEK
Just to let you know that our meeting this week will be at Kenneth's house in Roseville.
The address is 23 Longford St, Roseville which is off Shirley Rd, which is a street that meets the Pacific Hwy (opposite a Subaru dealer)
I most likely won't be able to make it because I'll be taking my brother along to a Da Vinci Code night in the city. Please pray that I might have opportunities to explain the TRUTH clearly to him and that his thinking would be challenged (http://www.citybibleforum.org/events/)
WEEKEND AWAY
There is a possibility that we may be able to move into a smaller house for our HG weekend away next weekend. It will still be in the Blue Mtns but i'm waiting for the real estate agent to call back and confirm whether we can go into another place....still with fireplace, but unfortunately no tennis court :(
Hopefully, we'll be able to confirm this by next Tues!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home