Da Artarmon HG...

a blog for our house group!

Monday, April 24, 2006

This Tuesday at house group

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know what's going to be happening this Tuesday:

Everyone's welcome to come over after Metrogaine - bring DVD's or boardgames and we can just chill and hang out until dinner time. If you're not going to Metrogaine, feel free to come over anytime from about 4-4:30pm anyway? I hope we'll be finished by then!

We'll have dinner as a house group from about 6:30pm and we'll be having pasta for dinner - let us know if you can't make it for dinner (as we'll be catering for you), and let us know if you are allergic to any foods, like pasta or tomatoes or something?

Bring along your "6 steps" books still as we'll continue on with the studies and will be looking at the issue of rebuking others - a tough thing to do at times.

See you then!
Dan & Tree

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehehe...yes I am allergic to califlower...-.-" But I don't think there will be any in the pasta...right? XD

    ALL THE BEST to everyone in metrogaine!!! And looking forward to 6 steps! Will be a good study ^^ (yeh, it's really hard to rebuke ppl sometimes *sigh*)

    Cya all tmr!

    P.S I've forgotten my password...>.< That's why I'm not logged in...>.<

     

Post a Comment

<< Home